Canada is a G7 country with one of the world’s best performing economies over the past decade. Canada offers a cosmopolitan, family-friend lifestyle, with several world-class cities that provide well diversified business environments, vibrant social scenes and a wealth of cultural events.
Canada has an excellent education system with numerous private schools and elite universities, including four in the world’s top 100 as ranked by QS World Rankings 2018®. Five of the world’s top 100 business schools are also in Canada.
Geographically speaking, the country offers incredible natural beauty, including oceanic coastlines, immense forests, rugged mountains, vast prairies and pristine beaches. As the world’s second largest country, it is also rich in natural resources, including the world’s second largest oil reserves and fourth supply of fresh water.
Start-Up Visa Program
The Start-Up Visa (SUV) Program connects Canadian business organizations with immigrant entrepreneurs who have the skills and potential to build information technology and innovative businesses in Canada.
The SUV is a fast, cost effective and reliable immigration stream into Canada that provides Permanent Residency (PR) from day one. Unlike other business immigration paths, the PR status is not tied to the success of the business.
Under this offering the client becomes 10% owner of the new start-up business and is required to partake in incubation training and general management meetings where they will provide their advice and expertise – the client will not be required to perform the day to day operations.
- Investment capital requirement of CAD $350,000
- Be accepted by a “authorized designated organization”
- Basic proficiency in English of French (CLB 5 or greater)
- Applicant must be an accredited investor by satisfying one of the following criteria:
- Individual income of CAD $200,000 CAD or combined with spouse CAD $300,000
- Financial assets of CAD $1 million (including spouse)
- Net assets of at least CAD $5 million (including spouse)
- Cannot be inadmissible to Canada for medical, security or criminality reasons
- Two plus years of post-secondary education (preferred)
- Business ownership or management experience (preferred)
Summary of Key Advantages
- Citizens enjoy visa-free travel to 184 countries
- Exceptional standard of living
- Access to free universal healthcare
- Rich in natural resources
- Excellent educational opportunities with numerous private schools and elite universities
- Remarkable natural beauty, clean environment and a very safe place to raise a family
If you are interested in the Start Up Visa Program to Canada please contact IIG for further information email@example.com
Please click here to complete on-line assessment.