St. Kitts & Nevis Overview
The beautiful verdant two-island state of St. Kitts and Nevis is located in the eastern Caribbean to the west of Antigua and the south of Anguilla.
Formerly a British colony, St. Kitts and Nevis gained its independence in 1983 but has chosen to maintain links with its colonial past by keeping Queen Elizabeth II as head of state. The islands cover 261 sq. km and the population of just over 54,000 enjoys a high standard of living in federal parliamentary democracy.
Tourism is the nation’s economic mainstay, attracting more than 600,000 visitors every year and contributing the majority of the USD $1.5 billion annual income.
St. Kitts & Nevis Citizenship By Investment Program
The St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship By Investment Program requires an applicant to make a significant financial investment into the country in return for citizenship for the applicant and his/her family.
To qualify for citizenship, the main applicant must be over 18 years of age, meet the due diligence requirements and select one of the following three options:
- A non-refundable donation to the Sustainable Growth Fund starting from USD $150,000.
- There are currently two donation options available for investors. The Sustainable Growth Fund (SGF) has been established to replace the Hurricane Relief Fund and the SIDF in full. The SGF is utilized by the Government of St. Kitts and Nevis to benefit its nationals through development projects in health care, education, heritage and cultural protection, infrastructure, climate change and business.
- Purchase real estate in a government approved project with value of at least USD $200,000.
- A non-recoverable contribution via the Alternative Investment Option (AIO) which is to be utilized by Government to facilitate the establishment of a new correctional facility which will help provide security and safety to the citizens of St. Kitts and Nevis.
Summary of Key Advantages
- Visa free travel to 157 countries including the EU Schengen area, the UK, Singapore and Hong Kong
- Full citizenship with passport granted to main applicant, spouse, children and parents or grandparents
- Citizenship can be granted to a sibling of the main applicant who is under 30 years of age, financially dependent, unmarried and without children
- Having been established in 1984, it is the world’s oldest Citizenship by Investment Program
- No personal income tax, gift tax, inheritance tax, or net worth tax
- No minimum presence is required
- Offers an Accelerated Processing Option for an additional cost
If you are interested in the St. Kitts & Nevis Citizenship By Investment Program please contact IIG for further information email@example.com
Please click here to complete on-line assessment.