Grenada is a beautiful country of lush, tropical forests, stunning waterfalls and gorgeous sandy beaches. While it has much to offer residents the Grenadian Citizenship By Investment Program doesn’t require you to live in or visit the country to apply.
Grenada is a member of Caricom and the Organization of the Easter Caribbean States as being a member of the Commonwealth. Citizens of Grenada don’t pay foreign income, wealth or inheritance taxes on their worldwide wealth and also enjoy visa free travel to 142 countries including China – the only Caribbean country with such access.
Grenada is also a treaty country with the US that allows citizens to be eligible to apply for the non-immigrant E2 visa. This is the on the basis they will be investing a substantial amount of capital in a US business.
Grenada Citizenship By Investment Program
The citizenship program requires USD $150,000 donation or a USD $220,000 property purchase. Applications are processed in under six months. Siblings of the main applicant or of his/her spouse who are not married and do not have children may be included as a dependent of the main applicant. Children up to the ag of 30 may be included in the application without the need to be enrolled in full time education. Parents over 55 may also be covered in the application and they are not required to be financially dependent on the main applicant.
The Grenada Citizenship By Investment Program requires an applicant to make a significant financial investment into the country in return for citizenship for the applicant and his/her family.
To qualify for citizenship, the main applicant must be over 18 years of age meet the due diligence requirements and select one of the following two options.
- USD $150,000 non-refundable donation to Grenada’s National Transformation Fund (NTF).
- USD $220,000 minimum purchase of an approved business or property from a government approved real estate project. This property must be retained for a minimum of three years.
Summary of Key Advantages
- Visa free travel to 145 countries, including the EU, the UK and China
- Access to USA through E2 Investor Visa treaty, giving citizens ability to apply for non-immigrant visa
- Full citizenship with passport is granted to the main applicant, spouse, children and parents and grandparents
- Adult children up to the age of 30 may be included and they do not need to be enrolled in school
- Siblings of the main applicant or of his/her spouse may be included in the application
- Offer Citizenship by Descent to successful applicants
If you are interested in the Grenada Citizenship By Investment Program please contact IIG for further information email@example.com
Please click here to complete on-line assessment.